Click Here for 5th grade
Click Here for 6th grade
All Band Students will need
1. A School Agenda (given to the student by their classroom teacher)
2. Pencil every day
3. Instrument* (either owned or rented)
4. $12 for the music method book obtained by the school, money to be collected by the teacher
5. $10 Portable Wire Music Stand obtained through a music store or at the time of instrument rental.
6. 2 boxes of tissues for class use, to be given to the teacher at the beginning of the year.
* Instrument Rental Day is from 3:30 – 7:30 P.M., Tuesday, August 7. Parents can initiate a rental agreement with cash, check, or credit and receive the instrument, music stand, and method book all in one place.