Hello GMS Parents and Students!
Make your child’s educational experience all it can be…get involved with PTO. Come be a part of an exciting way for parents and teachers to better collaborate in our children’s education. We have many committees you can help with, such as hospitality, fundraising/donations, and more! One of our main goals is to have better parent communication. Meetings are scheduled for the first Wednesday of each month in the GMS Office conference room, at 11:30 a.m. All are welcome. If you have questions or would like to become more involved, please contact one of our officers.
Past Projects Completed
- Picnic benches for under the shade structure
- On-campus landscaping
- New books for library
- Back to school pizza party for GMS families
- Student lounge equipped with community business donations and grand opening
- Fall festival, raising money for various groups and clubs on campus
- Science dept donation through sales of science fair boards
- Grizzly grub raised money for teams (i.e., $1000 for wrestling team)
- $100 cash for each teacher’s classroom
- New boys and girls PE equipment
- Office supplies and teacher supplies
- Staff and teacher appreciation days
- PTO provides volunteers for semi and annual clean up days on campus